The following guidelines apply to the use of all Moovweb Marks licensed pursuant to the Terms:
Moovweb, the Moovweb logo, the Moovweb icon and Moovweb XDN are registered trademarks or trademarks of Moov Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
You must use the appropriate legend for the Mark: ® for registered trademarks, TM for unregistered trademarks, and SM for unregistered service marks.
You shall not use any Moovweb Mark to disparage Moovweb, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Moovweb’s reasonable judgment, may diminish or damage its goodwill in the Mark or imply endorsement by Moovweb. You agree to cease all such uses upon written notification by Moovweb. You agree not to take any action which might lead a third party to think Moovweb’s Mark is owned by you, or which might adversely impact Moovweb’s reputation. You shall at all times use the Moovweb Marks in a manner consistent with trademark laws.
You shall notify Moovweb immediately of any improper, infringing, confusing or unauthorized use of Moovweb’s Marks of which you become aware.
You shall not alter the appearance of any Moovweb Mark or obscure such Mark in any way. Changing the color, font, or proportions of any Moovweb Mark is prohibited.
Questions concerning proper use of the Marks shall be directed to email@example.com.
Use of the Moovweb name
When referring to our company, the full name is Moov Corporation. When referring to our services, the Moovweb name should be written as one word and used as an adjective followed by the name of our product or description of our services in a form similar to the following examples:
• Moovweb XDN
• Moovweb serverless platform
Use of the Moovweb logo
You can download our logo and icon on this page, and use them in accordance with the following guidelines
- The logo or icon must stand alone You must maintain a minimum amount of space between the Moovweb logo or icon and other graphic or textual elements. To preserve the integrity and clarity of the logo, a standard area of “clear space” should be maintained around the logo in all uses. The minimum clear space is defined as “0.5x” where “x” is measured by the width of the type stroke of the letter “E” in the logo / the width of the icon.
- Do not distort the logo or icon
- Do not modify our logo or icon (colors, proportions, rotation, etc.)
- Do not add background colors to our logo or icon
- Do not overlay images or text on top of our logo
- Do not add words, characters, or visual effect to our logo or icon
- Do t rotate our logo or icon
- Don’t incorporate the Moovweb trademarks into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, company names, domain names, website title, publication title, application icon, favicon, or the like.
- Do use our default logo and icon on a white background and the inverted logo or icon on a black background
Inverted logo for black backgrounds