Moovweb shall provide support to Customer for technical issues with the Service described in Section 5 below (“Production Support”) for no additional fee; however, response times and channels vary based on the Service subscription package or tier specified on the applicable Order, as set forth in Section 6 below. Moovweb shall provide Customer developer support services described in Section 8 below (“Developer Support”) in accordance with the level of Developer Support, if any, specified in the applicable Order.
1. Customer’s Support of End Users. Customer, at its own expense, undertakes all responsibility for the technical support of all End Users. Accordingly, with respect to ongoing technical support, End Users will receive direct technical support from Customer and not from Moovweb and Moovweb will defer all such End User inquiries regarding the Project to the Customer.
2. Moovweb’s Tier Two Support of Customer. If Customer cannot, after diligent good faith effort, resolve a support issue regarding the Project, Customer may escalate the issue to Moovweb in accordance with the technical support guidelines below. Moovweb has no obligation to provide support to Customer for issues arising out of any Customer Assets. Support Services constitute technical issues with the Service itself, such as, for example purposes only, errors, bugs, malfunctions, and network connectivity defects, which do not constitute Professional Services under the Platform Subscription Agreement.
3. Third-Party Devices and Software. For any third-party devices and software specified in the applicable Order or SOW, Moovweb supports the Projects on the versions of such third-party devices and software that the applicable third party has publicly announced it supports. If such third party stops supporting a particular device or software, then Moovweb will no longer support the Projects on that device or software.
4. Submission of Support Requests. Prior to making a support request (a “Request”) to Moovweb, Customer shall use reasonable efforts to investigate and address a support issue (each and collectively, a “Defect”) without escalation to Moovweb. Thereafter, if Customer is unable to remedy the Defect, Customer may telephone Moovweb at 1-877-moovweb (877-666-8932) extension 9 for assistance, but must in any case submit a written Request to Moovweb for technical support through the online help center accessible at https://help.moovweb.com or such other URL as Moovweb may provide.
4a. When making a Request, Customer shall provide requested diagnostic information including but not limited to: (i) describing the problem, the configuration, and Customer’s network; (ii) providing relevant data; and (iii) communicating further via email or telephone to answer questions and assist Moovweb support personnel as appropriate.
4b. Details regarding the process for handling Requests are available on Moovweb’s website https://help.moovweb.com or such other URL as Moovweb may provide.
5. Production Support Issue Tiers. Along with the Request, Customer shall indicate the characterization of the Request according to the criteria below. If Moovweb believes in Moovweb’s discretion that a different characterization of the Request is more accurate, Moovweb shall update the characterization of the Request and notify Customer of such re-characterization and provide Support Services as set forth below.
6. Levels of Production Support. (based on Service subscription package)
7. Hours of Availability. For these purposes, “Business Day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or Qualified Holidays and “Business Hours” means 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST (Pacific Standard Time). “Qualified Holidays” are: New Year's Day; Martin Luther King, Jr. Day; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day; Friday after Thanksgiving; Christmas Eve; Christmas Day; and New Year’s Eve.
8. Developer Support Types.
a. Documentation: Documentation includes access to all of Moovweb’s installation guides, user guides and getting started guides which Moovweb makes generally available to users of the Service.
b. Tutorials and Sample Code: Moovweb provides a range of step by step tutorials, sample code (as part of the Developer Tools) and starter projects for beginner to advanced developers.
d. Enterprise Developer Support: Enterprise developer support is an add-on offering available to Moovweb Enterprise customers for a monthly subscription. It includes a mandatory initial kick-start training and a monthly allocation of incidents for ongoing Developer Support. Any developers who will utilize the monthly hours must participate in virtual classroom basic training. Support will cover Transformation Scripts, how best to structure Projects/code, troubleshooting issues with code, and issues with Developer Tools.
9. Disclaimers. Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Service provided by Moovweb hereunder is not perfect or error-free. Customer also acknowledges that, despite Moovweb’s commercially reasonable efforts, Moovweb may not be able to provide answers to or resolve some or all Requests. Moovweb makes no promises, guarantees or assurances of any kind that it will be able to resolve all of Customer’s Requests. Further, Customer acknowledges that Production Support is only with respect to technical issues with the Service itself and is not a commitment to provide any support, Professional Services or any other services with respect to Customer’s implementation of a Project. This Support Policy may be updated by Moovweb from time to time.