Ike and Justin sit down with friend and co-working Manoj to chat about all the SmartTV news out of CES 2014, the many varying sizes of tablets, and the $15 billion that Apple says it has paid out to app developers.
If you like the podcast, then head on over to iTunes to subscribe to the Landscape Mode, and while you're there, don't forget to review us to help other listeners find the podcast.
- Mozilla partners with Panasonic to bring Firefox OS to the TV [The Next Web]
- Screw Android, Here Are Two Huge Companies Betting On Firefox OS [Fast Co. Labs]
- Samsung Electronics Goes Big on Tablets [NYT Bits]
- Fox News debuts bizarre, giant tablets in its outrageous new newsroom [The Verge]
- Apple: $10B In App Store Sales In 2013, $15B Paid Out To Developers To Date [TechCrunch]