How Charitable Leaders are Leveraging Mobility
The mobile revolution is is huge opportunity for non-profit organizations to build brand, mobilize supporters, educate visitors and increase donations. But delivering a great mobile experience quickly and cost-effectively can be a challenge.
Early efforts at mobile created disconnected experiences that were expensive to update and enhance. Now responsive techniques and platforms are directly addressing these challenges to make it easier and faster for non-profits to go mobile.
Using lessons learned and best practices from The American Cancer Society and the Humane Society of the US, this webinar discusses:
- What the challenges to leveraging mobile today?
- What approaches to mobile are working best
- How to decide between native apps and mobile web experiences
- Best practices in delivering great mobile experiences
- Lessons learned from successful mobile campaigns