In the jam-packed fourth episode of Landscape Mode, Ike and I give our takes on the Nokia acquisition by Microsoft and the new Android 4.4 OS being dubbed "Kit Kat" by Google. I wonder what would be the best candy to name Moovweb 4.7 after in order to score some complimentary sweets.
We also take a look at some of the numbers floating around about making money with apps, and talk briefly about the new Dick Tracy watch announced by Samsung.
Take a quick jaunt over to iTunes to subscribe to the podcast. And if you like what you hear - and really, why wouldn't you? - then make sure you rate the podcast so the fine algorithms at Apple recommend us to new listeners.
- Microsoft Enters Into $7.2B Deal To Buy Nokia’s Devices And Services Business And License Its Patents [Tech Crunch]
- Android KitKat unveiled in Google surprise move [BBC]
- How Much Do Average Apps Make? [Forbes]
- Samsung's Galaxy Gear is a smartwatch like no other [The Verge]
- I forgot my phone [YouTube]