Great news for all of us feeling done with winter… eTail West starts on Monday in sunny Palm Springs!
We can’t wait to get into the sunshine and hear what the biggest innovators in retail and e-commerce are doing to shape the industry.
Here are the top 10 things we are looking forward to at eTail West this year:
**1. The Awards****. **We love to see great retailers awarded for incredible work. We’ll be keeping an eye on the Mobile Site Best-In-Class Award on Wednesday night. Our money’s on Pep Boys for the win!
**2. The Big Picture. **The keynotes are heavy hitting and high level, just how we like it. We’ll be in the front row on Tuesday for “Organizational and Cultural Transformation To Execute Omni-Channel Experiences” with Ivy Chin of Petsmart and on Wednesday for New York & Company’s Chau Banks presentation, “A Retailer’s Path To Digitalization.”
3. The Weather. The daytime temperatures average 75 degrees in Palm Springs in February. We feel warmer already.
**4. The Case Studies. **We’re especially looking forward to Kinjal Shah of JCPenney’s case study on Tuesday on “Combining Data Sources From Online And Instore To Generate Insights.”
And don't miss Pep Boys’ presentation, “Using Mobile To Drive Associate Engagement, Corporate Awareness And Customer Experience" during Monday’s Mobile Summit.
**5. The Parties. **We hear the kick off party on Monday night at the JW Marriott is going to be THE place to be.
**6. The Global Perspective. **Personalization is all the rage, yet many retailers struggle with localization. Jose Nino, vice president of e-commerce at Perry Ellis, will speak on Tuesday about adopting your user experience for the Latin American market.
7. The Expo Hall. The technology and creativity on display in the Expo Hall always inspires us. Come visit us at booth #801 across from the Social Lounge. Look for the green!
8. The Music. We made this Spotify playlist to get amped for the escape to Southern California. From the Beach Boys to Katy Perry, we have you covered for your Cali trip.
9. The JW Marriott. The views from the poolside are extraordinary.
10. YOU! We love meeting with retailers, brands and e-commerce leaders. Schedule a free, 20-minute mobile web consultation with Moovweb. We’ll evaluate your mobile site and show how you can make it better.
What are you looking forward to at eTail West? Tell us on Twitter! #etailwest